Wednesday, March 6, 2019

2019 & Goals

So back in 2016 I started my "4Gaols" which evolved into the "12 Year Plan" which also evolved into a same-named plan. Why is this worth mentioning? Well, short-term & long- term goals. I set them. I succeeded in some, adjusted others for success. Did I fail at some? Well, yes, but they do not have "Failed" stamped in red next to them. Instead, they are reevaluated for importance/priority, & how to succeed.

Now, 1st, the 4 Goals were just that, goals without a time frame, really. The 12 Year Plan coincides with my son turning 18 and graduating high school. The later is all timed goals, but no set time frame. The 4 Goals needed to be elaborated on due to no time limits, where as the 12 Year Plan is all about time limits.

Obviously, I needed to merge the two of them together to form a new working model, the 10 Year Plan, to accomplish what I need to continue to live how I wish when Gavin is an adult. I mean, he will always be welcome in my house, as part of the household.

Why am I telling you all if this? Well, technically this is my online, public diary, but what does it mean for you? Easy; setting goals and working towards them is important, but don't be afraid to change or up date them to meet your current life style and time frame.

It is true, you do know what is best for you. Once a dream is written down, it becomes a goal! Don't remember who said that, but always liked it.

Stop dreaming, & start doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment