Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My Time in the Pysch Ward: Introduction

So last week I was voluntarily admitted into the adult psychiatric ward at the local hospital after a suicide attempt.  I was originally going to only write one big post about it, but I have been having a hard time adjusting back home and I want to spend some time on certain things that I have experienced in the last week or so.  I also want to do some additional research on a few topics, hopefully adding in some information that you might find helpful.  If you would like to be notified when a new installment is added, please make sure to go to the desktop view and at the bottom of the page, you can sign up to receive email notifications.

One important thing is that I know I am not alone; you are not alone.


This is the most accurate description of how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment